sábado, 19 de maio de 2012

é óbvio que até o episódio terminar, ele escolhe a outra.

jack: A smug, 40-year-old bridesmaid. What a treat for everyone. Yes, Lemon, I am with Nancy now.liz: What made up your mind?  jack:Well, I decided that any decision was better than no decision at all.  liz:Huh, I don't know, Jack. I used to feel that way too. But now, I know you can't force your fate. You just have to let it wash over you. Like a spray tan that won't take because your skin is too oily. jack:That's absurd, Lemon. The world is made by those who control their own destiny. It isn't made by those who don't do, it's made by those who do doWhich is what made me the man I am. I do do. liz:Yeah. jack:Grow up, Lemon.The point is, I've made my choice, and I'm not looking back, period.  liz:  Period.   30 Rock  

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário