quarta-feira, 2 de novembro de 2011

driving home


foto: Luis Ramón Marín
A picture.                  
A picture of what?
A picture of...
of uh ... Paris.
Paris? Really?
Yes. A picture of a piece of Paris.
Where did you get a picture of Paris?
Can I see it?
Yes.
This is it? This is Paris?
Looks just like Texas to me.
It is.
Paris, Texas?
It's right here on the map.
Is there really a place called "Paris, Texas"?

It's right here!

How come you get a picture
of a vacant lot of Paris, Texas?
It's mine.
I know that, but how come you got it?
I purchased it, in the mail, ...
a long time ago.
You bought a picture of a vacant lot in the mail?
No, I bought the land.
Oh you bought that lot.
-Yes.
- Oh, let me see it again.
There's nothing on it.


Empty.


Why in hell would you want to buy a
vacant lot in Paris, Texas for Christ's sake?



Um ...


I forgot.


wim wenders

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário